The Bottom LineEdit
- 40 cards per deck, 5 cards can be on the field at one time. ( including any spells, traps, or skill cards.)
- This game is unlike many in the fact that you can face up to three other people. Turns go counter- clock wise, and turns are limited to three actions each.
- Cards are cast, using a mana system.
- ====Mana is gained by:====
- Destroying opposing monsters.
- Successfully defending against an attack without you monster being destroyed, controlled, or poisoned.
- Defeating an opponent.
- Destroying traps, and freeing another player.
- Freeing your own monster from a trap.
- Capturing players in your traps and/or spells.
- ====Mana is used by:====
- Casting a spell, trap, or skill card.
- Having a monster destroyed.
- Sacrificing monsters.